Important TOUR Information:
- This is a self-guided tour of six private gardens that open at 1:00 and close at 5:00 sharp.
- The longest span from North Grove gardens to South Grove gardens is 3 miles.
- You MUST check in first at The Vanguard School parking lot to get your wristband and map.
- The ticket booth at The Vanguard School opens at 12:30. It closes at 3:00 sharp.
- Free parking is available at The Vanguard School.
We encourage you to bike or scooter but you may not lock your bike to a tree or homeowner’s fence. Bikes are not permitted on homeowner’s property unless otherwise noted.
CARS & GOLF CARTS
The “Drive” ticket is for the two-hour window you selected with a 1:00 PM start time or 3:00 PM start time and times may not be switched.
Drivers must start the tour promptly at their scheduled time 1:00 PM or 3:00 PM, so please arrive early to get your ticket.
6 passengers max per vehicle.
NO: walkers, wheelchairs, dogs (including service dogs), or children under 10. We are respectful of the garden owners’ hospitality.
Bike rental in Coconut Grove is available at SunCycling Cycle & Fitness Shop, 27th Ave and Bird Rd (Reserve at 786-409-2663)
*** Your tax-deductible contributions go to support Friends of the Commodore Trail ***